At the core of what we do is Construction Information, which we provide through two platforms:
BuildWorks Canada and BUILDCAST.
BuildWorks Canada is our accurate, reliable and timely online platform. In 2020, BuildWorks Canada posted 2,106 projects.
As an owner or contractor, by hosting your project on BuildWorks Canada, you:
- Gain greater visibility and the most competitive prices from capable contractors.
- Have a one-stop shop for project plans, specs and addendums.
- Expose your project to a maximum number of quality contractors.
As a sub-trade, supplier or service provider, you gain access to a platform for project bidding opportunities for:
- Upcoming opportunities.
- Private projects you won’t find on other platforms.
- Our 700 members that provide you with premium procurement and business development opportunities.
Interested in a free walkthrough on the BuildWorks Canada platform? Contact us at email@example.com to set up a demo.
At WCA, our dedicated Construction News Researcher works with industry contacts to maintain an exclusive database to provide members a weekly report listing projects from:
- Conceptual to Design-Complete.
- Manitoba, Northwest Ontario, Nunavut and Northwest Territories.
- Public and private work (commercial, industrial, multi-family residential, institutional and major civil).
BUILDCAST pre-bid projections for:
- 2021 at $6.6 to $9.1 billion
- 2022 at $3 to $4.4 billion
- Five-year outlook at $15.9 to $20.9 billion (pending various approvals).
Want to learn more? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-774-2431 to learn how WCA can help you find more work.